Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Creating The MusicIndustryStocks.com Portal

When my boss gave me the go-ahead to work on publishing a portal where stock market investors could research stocks and companies within the music industry I was shocked to find that no such information resource already existed. It was therefore difficult (but enjoyable) to compile the information and resources necessary for an investor to get a good handle on the companies within this industry, and to compile a network of informational sources with which to update such a site on a daily basis. We have however completed what we view as the definitive destination of its kind, with no real competition from any other source. I invite investors to view the site at www.musicindustrystocks.com and to let us know what type of information you as an investor would like to see, which would be helpful in your due diligence efforts. You can contact me at bnoer@investorideas.com

No comments: